The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and/or on our Client’s Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use such Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The Help portion of the toolbar on most Web browsers will tell you how to prevent your Web browser from accepting new cookies, have the Web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable most cookies. However, you may not be able to access some tools and features offered on our Web sites if you refuse to accept cookies.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches.
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Google Analytics. Some or all of the Company’s Sites make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The Company’s Sites may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the Company’s Sites:
- you may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- if the Company’s Sites make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, Company will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show Company’s ads on sites across the Internet.
- Company and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the Company’s Sites, and/or (b) report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Company’s Sites.
- data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by Company to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the Company’s Sites, to choose content and advertising to display to you, and for other business purposes that will allow Company to better serve you.
- for more information about which third party advertising cookies may be stored on your browser, and how to selectively opt-out of each, please see the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ http://www.aboutads.info/choices